It was totally not a straight way to arrive indexcard. In fact, I had struggled. I have tried a lot of media before introducing indexcard.
- Todo on Palm m505 (2002)
- Omni Outliner on iBook (2002)
- Bugs Me on Palm 505 (2003.2 – 2006.5)
- Kokuyo B5 Note 6mm ruled (2003.8-2005.7)
- Circus Ponies Notebook on PowerBook (2005.4)
Long time I had believed that the digital medias are the best to process information around me from viewpoint of “searching”. While I had wrote my journal of my life and work on a notebook.
From my experience of the long wandering in digital world, I understand the hand-writing on paper is suit for me. I arrived analog world at last. Even after I start to use indexcard, I tried several formats.
- Indexcard 5×3 ruled (2005.7-2005.8)
- Indexcard B6 ruled (2005.8-2006.2)
- Keynote with Indexcard B6 Theme (2005.2006.4)
- Indexcard 5×3 section (2006.2 – 2006.5)
- Indexcard 5×3 section + Fieldnote (2006.5 – Present)
Finally I understand 5×3 quadrille Indexcard is the best for me. I use it for 11 month now, and I feel really comfortable.
Revised : 2006.12.30 12:38 6 months -> 11 months
Revised : 2006.11.26 some links are added
Revised : 2006.11.04